- We provide the accommodation, itinerary, maps, support and make sure your bags are there waiting at the end of the day.
- You do the walking at your own pace.
- Local transfers at the start and end of walk included. So there's no hassle getting home.
- Baggage transfer only service available.
- Tailor made: you can start and finish your Cornwall walking holiday any day of the week.
Walking Holidays and Guided Tours in Cornwall
Welcome to Western Discoveries Walking Holidays!
We provide self led walking holidays in Cornwall and fascinating West Cornwall tours. If you are interested in walking in Cornwall or want to explore the region's ancient monuments, please read on.
See below for details of what we offer, or click here to go to a list of our walking holiday itineraries.
We are based in West Cornwall and pride ourselves on our local expertise, walking experience and customer service. Covering more than 200 miles of Cornwall's most stunning scenery, we have walking holiday itineraries that range from two days to two weeks at varying levels of difficulty.
Our walking holidays include accommodation with each night spent at a different location, daily baggage transfers, arrival and departure transfers and we can even lend you a walking stick. These are personalised walking holidays at perfect prices.
WALKING HOLIDAYS IN CORNWALL
WEST CORNWALL TOURS
- Half day minibus tours of Cornwall exploring the region's history and mystery.
- Visit Cornwall's ancient monuments, enjoy the folklore and visit the most beautiful spots in a fantastic 4 hour guided tour.
- Tours are daily, leave from Penzance and St Ives and itineraries are open depending on the weather and what YOU would like to see.
- From £35 per person.
Our Most Popular Cornwall Walking Holidays:
A superb walk following the rugged and varied coastline of West Cornwall. Alongside granite moors and corrugated cliffs, past open bays and tiny ports, this offers some of the best walking in Cornwall and consequently is our most popular itinerary.
A perfect short break following the wild western cliffs round to the sheltered waters of Mounts Bay and the serene St Michaels Mount. Visit Lands End, Porthcurno, Newlyn and Penzance in the shortest of our self led walking holidays in Cornwall.
St Ives to Mousehole: 5 days/6 nights £410*:
Discover the the incredible scenery and sheer drama of Cornwall's most westerly peninsula. From the wild Zennor cliffs to the golden beaches of the west coast, the terrain is demanding but worth every single step. Guaranteed to make you want to return.
*Price per person based on two people sharing a room.