1. First of all we have to find the best walk for you (it may help if you read about the walking conditions first).
Browse the listed hikes to get some ideas. We are happy to customize these itineraries, adding on rest days, starting further down the coast, adding a day on the moors etc.
2. Fill out the Booking Enquiry form to help us get the details right for your holiday.
3. We will check availability and get back to you with a personalised itinerary and price.
4. If you are happy with the itinerary, we will book the rooms and invoice you for the deposit payment. We accept payment by bank transfer or on-line card transaction.
5. The remaining balance is then due 30 days before the holiday start date.
Arrival/Departure times – Initial and final transfers are only included between 2.30pm and 8pm for arrival and 7.30am and 10am for departure. If you require a transfer outside of these times, we are happy to help arrange taxis but these will not be included in the price of the holiday.
Please note that if you expect to arrive after 8pm, you must inform us when booking as many B&B’s are unable to accept arrivals after this time.
Bank fees – Handling fees are often charged by banks for international transfers. Occasionally there are third party banks involved in the transfer who charge in the region of £12 per transfer (most banks do not mentioned this when you request a transfer). We are happy for you to resolve any discrepancies due to exchange rates/hidden fees in cash when you arrive.
Luggage – Unless otherwise agreed, one item of luggage is allowed per person, 20kg maximum and luggage should be ready for collection by 9am every day.
Be the first to receive all the Latest News and Special Offers...